Tamil Nadu Amma Ilaignar Vilayattu Thittam Schemecheme 2021 to be implemented in 12,524 villages and 528 nagar panchayats, TN Amma Yuva Sport Yojana has been launched to encourage youth to perform better in state, national and international level competitions
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami inaugurated “Amma Ilignar Vilayatu Tittam” via video conferencing from the Secretariat. The scheme was inaugurated at Kiloi Gram Panchayat Maidan in Sripurambudur. During the event, CM Palaniswami also launched the logo of Amma Illiner Vilayatu Tittam Yojana 2021. CM Palaniswami also inaugurated a hostel in Trichy It was built at a cost of Rs 96 lakh.
Tamil Nadu Amma Ilaignar Vilayattu Thittam 2021
The Government of Tamil Nadu launched the TN Amma Ilaignar Vilayattu Thittam Yojana on 13 January 2020. The Tamil Nadu Amma Youth Sports Scheme aims to develop leadership skills and promote unity among the youth. The scheme is being implemented in 12,524 Gram Panchayats and 528 Nagar Panchayats across the state. The state government has allocated Rs. 76.24 crores.
TN Amma Ilinger Vilayatu Thettam will be implemented in 12524 Gram Panchayats and 528 Nagar Panchayats. The total amount for successful implementation of TN Amma Youth Sports Scheme is Rs. 76 76.44 crore. During the inauguration function, the Chief Minister spent Rs. 2.36 crore to 36 athletes who recently won various medals at the 13th South Asian Games. The Games were held from 1 December 2019 to 10 December 2019 in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Tamil Nadu Amma Youth Sports Scheme Salient Features
- To encourage youth in rural areas, the state government will launch TN Amma Illigner Vilayatu Tittam Yojana in all 12,524 village panchayats and 528 town panchayats.
- Tamil Nadu Amma Youth Sports Scheme Rs. 76.24 crores.
- Under the Tamil Nadu Amma Ilaignar Vilayattu Thittam scheme, a youth sports club according to gender will be set up by the department.
- The state government will set up grounds in every village for various sports like kabaddi, volleyball, cricket and football.
- In Tamil Nadu, the sports scheme will be implemented from MGNREGA and from the general funds of the Nagar Panchayat.
- Adequate training will be provided to enable all participants to perform better at the state level.
- Competitions will be held at Panchayat Sangh, district and state level and the winners will get prizes.
TN Amma Youth Sports Scheme Online Apply
The Government of Tamil Nadu is going to invite application form for TN Amma Youth Sports Scheme 2021. All the rural youth will be encouraged to participate in various sports like Kabaddi, Valli Lib Ball, Cricket, Football etc. under the Amma Ilingar Vilayatu Tittam scheme. All interested youth can apply for TN Amma Youth Sports Scheme by filling online application / registration form.
Hon’ble CM Edappadi K Palaniswami announced the Tamil Nadu Amma Youth Sports Scheme on July 9, 2019. This scheme is also known as Tamil Nadu Amma Elegnar Vilayattu Thittam scheme. The Chief Minister has also announced a number of programs for the Department of Youth Welfare and Sports, Personnel and Administrative Reforms, Fisheries and Animal Husbandry. All the competitions under Amma Ilinigar Vilayatu Tittam Yojana will be held at Sangh Panchayat, District, and State level.
TN Amma Youth Sports Scheme Application Form
Like other sports schemes like Khelo Bharat Yojana by the Central Government. For which applications were sent, State Government. TN Amma Youth Sports Scheme may invite online application registration form. So far, the Chief Minister has announced the launch of this sports scheme. As soon as the registration forms become available, we will update them here.