TEC/CCE Registration Online 2022 | CSC VLE ID Certificate | TEC Incorrect login fix | Csc Online Apply 2021-22 | CSC Certificate Download Online | CSC VLE, TEC Code 2022 | TEC Certificate Number Online Apply | टीईसी सर्टिफिकेट आवेदन ऑनलाइन
New CSC registrations have started, you can get TEC Certificate Number 2022 Apply by doing TEC Registration 2022 and after that, you can apply for common Service Center (CSC), friends, through this post you can know what is TEC? And how can you do TEC registration, as well as what are the benefits of doing TEC registration, to get complete information about TEC CSC, TEC Certificate, TEC Code, TEC CSC Apply Online, please read this article till the end to understand TEC completely.
CSC TEC Certificate 2022 (TEC Code)
Hey friends, if you have been thinking about registering for CSC 2022, then we have good news to share with you. CSC e-government has now started the online registration process through TEC (Telecentre Entrepreneur Course) Certificate Number. Recently, CSC has released a new update, all the individuals who have TEC certificate numbers can easily register to get the CSC center.
As you all know, now CSC registration is not as easy as before, now if you want to open a CSC center then you are asked for a CSC TEC code and you can get it only by applying for TEC course, so Through this article, we have told the whole process of getting the TEC Certificate Number, hope you all will definitely like this article.
Note: If you are having trouble getting the certificate, please read the entire article until the end or you can visit the official source article Click Here
TEC Registration Highlights
|Article Name||TEC Registration 2022|
|TEC Full Form||Telecentre Entrepreneur Course|
|Launched By||CSC e-Governance Services India Limited|
|Course Name||TEC/CCE Course|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Telecentre Entrepreneur Course (TEC)
CSCs Telecentre Entrepreneur Course (TEC) is a certification course designed by CSC Academy. This course is for all Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLEs) and citizens who intend to become certified VLE. The syllabus is designed to give an insight into the various services provided by CSCs.
This course is for all CSC VLEs and citizens who can become certified VLEs. Through this course, a citizen can open his own CSC Kendra (Digital Centre) and for all existing and upcoming projects in CSC, preference will be given to certified VLEs. This course is useful for anyone with budding talent to start an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) based center to serve the community with technology
A Telecentre Entrepreneur course can help and facilitate citizens with access to computers, the Internet, and other digital technologies, which enable them to collect information, create, learn and communicate with others while developing essential digital skills.
VLEs Eligibility Criteria For TEC Registration
- Must have valid VID (Aadhaar Virtual ID) and PAN number.
- The VLE must be a village youth above the age of 18 years.
- VLE must have passed 10th level examination from a recognized board as minimum educational qualification.
- VLE should be fluent in reading and writing the local dialect and should also have basic level knowledge of English language.
- Prior knowledge in basic computer skills would be a preferred advantage.
- To register on the CSC Digitalseva portal, Aadhar card is mandatory.
Required documents of TEC CSC certificate
- copy of educational certificate
- proof of identification
- proof of address
- pan card copy
- Aadhar Card
- mobile number
- email id
- Bank passbook
- passport size photo
TEC/CCE Incorrect login Details fix
Hello, friends if you have applied for TEC/CCE certificate and Rs 1479 has been deducted from your account and after forgetting you have got your TEC/CCE number and you have also created your password and after that when you are on the portal But if you log in, then Login Incorrect message is showing to you, then you do not need to worry for this, there may be some main reasons for coming Login Incorrect, which you will have to fix, whose information is given below.
Log in with the wrong TEC/CCE number: Friends, if you fill the wrong TEC number on login, then this problem will come to you, one of the main reasons may be that you are not able to enter your TEC number correctly.
TEC / CCE number is the user name and while login you have to fill your full TEC number for example TEC1908738*** this is a complete username, if you just enter 1908738*** while login then you will get this If there is a problem, keep in mind that you must enter TEC in your user login because all TEC / CCE user ID numbers start with TEC.
Login with the wrong password: This can also be one of the main reasons for getting Incorrect login, as soon as you reset or forget your password, then you have to enter the password correctly, keep in mind that if there is no space in it, then you can reset the password by typing it somewhere else. You can also paste while doing this and in this way, you can log in to TEC dasboard with your correct password.
If still, you are facing this problem then you can contact on TEC support mail or you can also tell us by commenting Thank you.
TEC Registration Online Process 2022
Friends, you can get a TEC Certificate Number by registering TEC, and also if you already have CSC ID then you can also download your CSC certificate from here by login with CSC on TEC Portal. The process to download certificate You will find it in this post and if you do not have a CSC ID, then the complete process of how to register to get the CSC TEC Certificate Number is given below, which you should follow carefully:-
- To do TEC registration, first go to the official website http://www.cscentrepreneur.in/login
- As soon as you click on the above link then you have to click on the “Register” button under the Login as an ISB -General section in the next page.
- Now the TEC Registration Form will open in front of you, here you have to fill all the requested information such as Name, Mobile Number, Email, and after that select your state and district by clicking on the dropdown option.
- After selecting the state and district, now you have to fill your full address in the address box and after that you have to select the gender, finally you will have to fill your date of birth and upload a photo of yourself.
- After giving all the information, you have to click on the “Submit” button.
- After clicking on the submit button, you will reach the payment page, here you will have to make a payment of about 1500 rupees.
- You can make payment through UPI, Paytm, WhatsApp and Phonpe etc.
- As soon as you make the payment, then you will get the transaction details and User Id from TEC which you can note down and keep it and the mobile number you have entered will be your password.
- Now to get TEC certificate you have to go to http://www.cscentrepreneur.in/login page again and click on login button.
- As soon as you click on the login button, then the login page will open in front of you, here you have to fill the user-id which you received after the transaction and you have to enter your mobile number in the password box and click on the login button. have to do
- Now you will reach the dashboard of telecentre entrepreneur course portal Now you want to get TEC Certificate Number then you have to complete all the assignments of TEC Portal
- To complete the assignment you can first click on the Learning tab to get the complete details of the course through PDF
Once you have completed the complete course, after that you go to the assignment section and all the available assignments.
Note: You have to keep in mind that while selecting the date of birth, you do not have to register a person before 1990, otherwise your registration will not be accepted.
If you are facing any problem regarding registration under TEC or any other service, you can kindly email [email protected] regarding TEC/CCE and you can also use below information can do.
What to do if id and password are not received after TEC registration?
In case of not receiving the User ID and Password, the applicant needs to click on the forgot password option on the TEC portal http://www.cscentrepreneur.in/forgetpassword and enter the registered mobile number, username and password of the registered mobile will be sent on If the city still hasn’t received the username and password, he/she will have to wait for 24 to 48 hours.
In case of certificate download, the citizen will have to first complete 10 assessments then he/she will have to appear for the final examination, on successful completion of the final examination the citizen will be able to download the certificate online. CCE username/certificate numbers are same, citizens can apply for new CSC registration with this number. After the successful completion of the first assessment, the next assessment will open automatically.
Please fill all your details correctly as per your photo proof ID as once the information is submitted, no changes can be made in it.
Note – Friends, if you are facing any problem in registering CSC or it is taking too much time to get TEC Certificate Number, then you can contact on given below email id: [email protected] Or [email protected]
What does TEC mean?
This is a course full form of TEC is Telecentre Entrepreneur Course (TEC) Under this course the applicant is trained to work under csc
Is there any fee to be paid for doing TEC registration?
Yes! Those who want to do TEC registration to get a TEC certificate, have to pay fees to complete this course.
Is it mandatory to have a TEC number for CSC registration?
Yes! As you all know now CSC registration can be done in only few ways VLE Code, TEC Number, and SHG Code, so in this way now if anyone wants to open a CSC center then he has to do TEC registration for TEC Code.
Who can I apply for Telecentre Entrepreneur Course?
Any citizen of the country can do this training course, whether he wants to open a CSC center or not.
What are the TEC registration fees?
To complete the TEC registration process, you have to deposit Rs 1479