Mahaswayam Rojgar Online new registration 2022 | MSSDS Jobseeker | Maharojgar Apply Online | Udyog mahaswayam | mahaswayam.gov.in login loan application | mahaswayam App | महास्वयं रोजगार आवेदन ऑनलाइन
In Maharashtra, the state government has launched a unified online portal for Mahaswayam registration and employment registration. Whoever is looking for employment in Maharashtra can register through the Mahaswayam online job portal. This will make the youth’s job search easier.
The application can be made through the official website at mahaswayam.gov.in or by visiting rojgar.mahaswayam.gov.in directly.
Mahaswayam Portal 2022 (महास्वयं)
The Maharashtra State Government’s Mahaswayam Portal 2022 has three parts – employment for youth (MahaRojgar), skill development (MSSDS), and self-employment (Mahaswayam Rojgar). govt provides 3 separate portals for employment whose information is given below.
- MahaRojgar (rojgar.mahaswayam.gov.in)
- MSSDS (kaushalya.mahaswayam.gov.in)
- Mahaswayam rojgar (udyog.mahaswayam.gov.in)
All of these web portals can now work under one web portal, mahaswayam.gov.in. Job seekers can visit mahaswayam.gov.in to register for Maharojgar jobs.
The MahaSwayam portal integrates skilling, employment, and entrepreneurship in an effort to be a go-to portal for various stakeholders involved in the Skill India Mission. It is the endeavor of the state government through this portal to bring students, youth, job seekers, employers, trainers, and entrepreneurs under one umbrella. The MahaSwayam portal has been developed by the Department of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship to integrate skilling activities with Jobs and Entrepreneurship in Maharashtra to provide a unique platform to all the stakeholders.
|Portal||Rojgar Mahaswayam 2022|
|Launched By||State government|
|Beneficiaries||the unemployed youth of the state|
|Objective||platform for employment|
Rojgar mahaswayam objective
This portal provides a single interface to all the users to get information related to skill training, job vacancies, and entrepreneurship development programs. That is, after discussing the appropriate points, in simple language, through the Maha Swayam portal, the unemployed can search for employment for themselves and the employers can provide employment to the youth by registering themselves on the portal and this The portal is not limited to this only, many types of services can be availed through this portal, skill training mission of Government of India is also promoted through this portal.
Eligibility Criteria for Mahaswayam Job Seekers
- Candidate must be a resident of Maharashtra State to register
- Anyone who is 14 years of age or above can register as Job Seekers.
- Only unemployed can register for job seeker
- The candidate has to update the data like educational qualification, experience, acquired skills, contact details etc from time to time.
- All unemployed youth of the state can register on the portal.
Required documents For maharojgar
- Aadhaar Card
- Educational Certificates
- Acquired Skill Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Bank Details
- Mobile number etc.
- Email id
Mahaswayam Registration 2022
Candidates who wish to register on the portal for employment can do so easily by registering themselves as Job Seekers on the Mahaswayam portal and those who wish to register as Employers can do so easily too, but we will focus on the Job Seeker registration process here:
how to register Maharojgar Online (Step by step Guide)
Follow all the steps listed below if you want to register on the Job Seekers section of the Maharashtra job portal:
- To register, first go to mahaswayam.gov.in
- Now click on “EMPLOYMENT (रोजगार)” button available in the navigation menu on the home page
- Now you will reach rojgar mahaswayam portal – Direct Link
- From here you can search for relevant jobs from the jobs list by entering your skills / Sectors / education / district information.
- to apply for the employement, job seekers have to first register themselves on the online portal.
- To register, candidates have to click on the “Register” button under the “Jobseeker Login” section.
- Now in front of you, the new Jobseeker registration form will open as shown below:-
- Fill in all the information requested in the form, including your name, surname, date of birth, Aadhar ID and mobile number, and then enter the captcha code and click “Next.”.
- Now fill the OTP sent on your mobile in the box on the next page and click on “Confirm” button.
- In the next page you will be shown personal details, qualification details, contact details now you enter all the mandatory details and click on Create Account button.
- SMS/email will be sent to the registered mobile number and email-id
While Registration, matching profile Fix
If your profile is already available on the portal i.e. if you have already registered then a matching profile will appear in front of you, if you want, you can confirm it or create a new profile.
After successfully creating your account i.e. after registering, you can easily login to maha swayam with your login credentials on the login page present on the home page. After completing this complete process of mahaswayam rojgar registration and login, Candidates can choose suitable job from the list on “Mahaswayam” web portal.
Is there any fee to register under Job Seeker?
There is no need to pay any registration fee to register as a job seeker
Why is it necessary to register on the Mahaswayam portal?
It is necessary to register on the portal to get various online opportunities for employment, self-employment, and skill development.
What is the validity period of Mahaswayam Rojgar Registration?
The registration will be valid for 1 year. However, when users log in to the web portal, the validity will be extended by 1 year from the date of each login.
Whether personal information has to be uploaded on the web portal?
Yes. The photo, resume can be uploaded on the web portal.
When will I get the registration card/slip?
Print of Registration Card/Slip can be taken after submitting all the information required for registration or by logging on to the web portal using Username and Password as required.
What should we do to get maximum job opportunities?
The candidate should update the data like educational qualification, experience, skills acquired, contact details, etc from time to time.
Note: for more info on mahaswayam portal: Click here